Skip to main content
Upcoming Important Dates
Before attending orientation: Complete Success at Iowa: Part One (CSI:1600)
- June-August: Receive your residence hall housing assignment and move-in instructions from University Housing. Notifications begin in June and continue through the summer (Contracts & Assignments, 319-335-3000)
- By July 1: Send final high school transcripts (and those from all colleges you have attended) and official ACT or SAT scores to the Office of Admissions. (Admissions, 319-335-3847)
- June-July: Download the General Student Requirements Form for your physician to complete. This includes proof of measles, mumps, and rubella immunity, which is required of all students. https://studenthealth.uiowa.edu/info/requirements-and-forms/
- August 1: Your first u-bill is posted on MyUI. Payment is due by August 24th. (Billing Office, 319-335-0071)
- August 1-20: Complete Part Two of Success at Iowa (CSI:1600).
- August 13: Early residence hall move-in: you'll have to pay a daily rate of $45 per day until your contract begins. This fee includes meals as well. (Residence Education, 319-335-3700)
- August 15-17: Residence hall move-in: you will receive your move-in date and time with your housing assignment.
- August 15-17: Attend On Iowa! Pre-Program optional night and day events.
- August 18-20: Attend the On Iowa! Core Program, your official Hawkeye community welcome.
- August 21: First day of classes. Part Three of Success at Iowa opens